logo
about us

About Us

We devote to producing mining equipments, sand making machines and industrial grinding mills, offering expressway, rail way and water conservancy projects the solution of making high grade sand and matched equipments.

Read More

Mining Operations — Westmoreland Gypsum company

• Westmoreland Mining LLC

Westmoreland Mining LLC 9540 S Maroon Circle, Suite 300 Englewood, Colorado 80112. Telephone: (303) 922-6463 Toll Free: (855) 922-6463

• Employee Self Service · Locations · About Us · News · Restructuring · Key Management
  • Locations — Westmoreland Mining LLC

Westmoreland Mining LLC 9540 S Maroon Circle, Suite 300 Englewood, Colorado 80112. Telephone: (303) 922-6463 Toll Free: (855) 922-6463

• Westmoreland Savage Mining LLC · Rosebud Mine, Montana · Absaloka Mine, Montana · North Dakota
  • Contact — Westmoreland Mining LLC

• Westmoreland Mining LLC LinkedIn

Westmoreland Mining is the oldest independent coal company in the United States. Westmoreland’s coal operations include sub-bituminous and lignite surface coal mining in the Western United States.

• Westmoreland Coal to liquidate, but mines will continue

Westmoreland will transfer its Denver headquarters, Canadian business as well as its San Juan, Savage, Colstrip, Beulah and Jewett mining operations in the U.S. to the lenders' Westmoreland Mining Holdings LLC, which will later change its name to Westmoreland Mining LLC.

• Key Management — Westmoreland Mining LLC

• Restructuring — Westmoreland Mining LLC

Westmoreland’s Canadian subsidiaries and Westmoreland’s captive insurance company, Westmoreland Risk Management, Inc., are excluded from the filings. All mining operations and customer agreements will continue in the ordinary course throughout the in-court restructuring process.

• Westmoreland Coal Company Ferrell No. 17 Mine Explosion

Explosion and Recovery Operations Gary Neil, Midnight Shift Supervisor, had the overall responsibility for the activities on the third shift at Westmoreland Coal Company's Ferrell No. 17 Mine. On November 6, 1980, at approximately 11 p.m., Neil reported for work at the Ferrell No. 17 Mine.

• Kunooz Gypsum taking oman's Gypsum industry forward

Formal mining operations started from October 2010 and the first export shipment in January, 2011. The rights for a second mining lease was acquired through acquisition in 2011 and merged with the company’s first lease on 1st January 2014. Gypsum exports have risen from 0.5MT in 2011 to plus 2MT in 2015 matching mine production of 2.3MT/year.

• Would-be Blue Diamond Hill developer files for bankruptcy

While the mining company, and a trucking and logistics company it merged with in July, grew net income from $2.9 million in 2015 to $8.5 million in 2017, it ended last year with a net loss of $3.3

• Bankrupt Westmoreland Coal granted permission to sever

Feb 26, 2019· On Feb. 15, Judge David Jones of the federal bankruptcy court in Houston, Texas, ruled that Westmoreland Coal Company could sever union collective bargaining agreements for its active and former mining operations, according to the United Mine Workers of America and court documents.The decision includes the termination of three different collective bargaining agreements, including one

• CCU Coal to cut 205 jobs from eastern Ohio because of

Sep 05, 2019· He sold the company to Westmoreland in 2015, and then re-purchased the company's Ohio mining sites in February as part of Westmoreland's bankruptcy.

• Second Major Coal Company Declares Bankruptcy During Trump

Oct 11, 2018· Westmoreland’s Portfolio. According to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), as of Dec. 31, 2017, Westmoreland Coal and Oxford Mining Company, a WMLP subsidiary, operated 13 surface and one underground mine in Ohio. The company also owns a mining complex in Muhlenberg County, Kentucky, which is being reclaimed.

While the mining company, and a trucking and logistics company it merged with in July, grew net income from $2.9 million in 2015 to $8.5 million in 2017, it ended last year with a net loss of $3.3

• Westmoreland completes acquisition of MINING.COM

Jan 31, 2012· Westmoreland Coal Company (NasdaqGM:WLB) today announced the completion of the acquisition of Chevron Mining Inc.’s Kemmerer coal mine in Lincoln County, Wyoming. Total consideration for the

• Westmoreland Coal Company Ferrell No. 17 Mine Explosion

Explosion and Recovery Operations Gary Neil, Midnight Shift Supervisor, had the overall responsibility for the activities on the third shift at Westmoreland Coal Company's Ferrell No. 17 Mine. On November 6, 1980, at approximately 11 p.m., Neil reported for work at the Ferrell No. 17 Mine.

• Jurisdiction Coal Mining: Public Service Commission

Jurisdiction: Coal Mining List of Companies Beulah Mine Location: East and west of ND Highway 49, three miles south of Beulah, Mercer and Oliver Counties Established: 1963; expanded to its present capability in late 1970s Owner/Operator: Dakota Westmoreland Corporation (a subsidiary of Westmoreland Coal Company) Approximate Tons Mined Per Year

• Company ships gypsum from Flat Bay mine for first time in

A mine that closed decades ago on the province's west coast has restarted operations, as a new company has taken over the Flat Bay mine and shipped its first load of gypsum

• Directory of Nevada Mine Operations

were a total of 1930 active mining operations during 2015, employing 30,379 mineral industry workers. MINE I.D. NO. is the identification number of the Nevada mining operation, as assigned by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) of the U.S. Department of Labor. TYPE OF OPERATION is the principal mine activity

• Who We Are Kunooz GypsumKunooz Gypsum

Formal mining operations started from October 2010 and the first export shipment in January, 2011. The rights for a second mining lease was acquired through acquisition in 2011 and merged with the company’s first lease on 1st January 2014. Gypsum exports have risen from 0.5MT in 2011 to plus 2MT in 2015 matching mine production of 2.3MT/year.

• Canada Gypsum industry news from Global Gypsum

Jul 17, 2020· Canada: Red Moon Resources says it has shipped over 0.13Mt of gypsum and anhydrite from its Ace mine in western Newfoundland since May 2019. Production is scheduled to continue into late October 2019 and the company is expecting for total production to exceed 0.15Mt in 2019. The company is working with Vinland Materials, a related company, to undertake contract mining operations

• Westmoreland boosts productivity with drone mine surveys

Westmoreland Mining LLC. is a 150 year-old energy firm with its roots in the coal fields of Pennsylvania. Over the years, its operations have grown to span North America, where it provides energy as well as creating jobs and enhancing communities.

• Careers and Jobs Careermine jobs

The primary pre-mining land uses of Westmoreland’s mines are agricultural. The Company also addresses the impacts the mining operations have on wildlife habitat and on sites with cultural significance. At the Jewett Mine, the mining plan preserves the nesting area on the Interior Least Tern, a bird threatened in the region.

• Sherritt to sell Canadian coal mines to Westmoreland

Dec 24, 2013· Westmoreland is expected to add about 1,560 employees from Sherritt, which has an administrative office in Edmonton as well as the mining operations. Westmoreland, based in Englewood, Colo., near Denver, will pay a total of $465 million, including $312 million cash and the assumption of capital leases valued at $153 million.

• Westmoreland Coal Company Social Networks and Archival

The Westmoreland Coal Company (Del.) was formed on April 30, 1964, by the merger of the Westmoreland Coal Company (Pa.) and the Stonega Coke & Coal Company (Del.). From the former it inherited coal mining operations in Boone and Logan Counties, W. Va., and from the latter a larger mining operation in Wise and Lee Counties, Va.

• MISC. WESTMORELAND FIELD coalcampusa

Old coal mine fan from the Greensburg Coal Company's Hawksworth mine. (Feb. 2015 image courtesy of coalandcoke.blogspot) One of the last coal mining operations in the Westmoreland Coalfield was the Jubilee rail loading facility, operated by Coal Loaders, Inc. in

• Coal Mining Locations Texas RRC

47A Jewett E/F Area Mine Texas Westmoreland Coal Co. 32F Jewett Mine Texas Westmoreland Coal Co. 50A Kosse Mine Luminant Mining Company, LLC 51 Leesburg Mine Luminant Mining Company,LLC 58 Liberty Mine Luminant Mining Company, LLC 57 Marshall Facilities Mine Marshall Mine, LLC 59 Marshall Mine Marshall Mine, LLC 53 Martin Lake AIV South Mine

• Canada Gypsum industry news from Global Gypsum

Jul 17, 2020· Canada: Red Moon Resources says it has shipped over 0.13Mt of gypsum and anhydrite from its Ace mine in western Newfoundland since May 2019. Production is scheduled to continue into late October 2019 and the company is expecting for total production to exceed 0.15Mt in 2019. The company is working with Vinland Materials, a related company, to undertake contract mining operations

• British Gypsum: Brightling gypsum mine

The British Gypsum Brightling mine, near the Robertsbridge wallboard plant in East Sussex, has been in operation since the early 1960s. In the 1970s and 1980s it supplied up to 0.8Mt/yr of gypsum to the Robertsbridge wallboard plant, first via an aerial ropeway system and then a 4.7km-long conveyor, which was installed in 1989.

• Directory of Nevada Mine Operations

were a total of 1930 active mining operations during 2015, employing 30,379 mineral industry workers. MINE I.D. NO. is the identification number of the Nevada mining operation, as assigned by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) of the U.S. Department of Labor. TYPE OF OPERATION is the principal mine activity

• Ontario Mining Operations Map

Name Company 17 Broken Hammer Mine Wallbridge Mining Company Ltd. 18 Kidd Creek Mine Glencore PLC 19 Lockerby Mine First Nickel Inc. 20 Sudbury Operations: Levack Mine McCreedy West Mine 21 Sudbury Operations: Coleman Mine Copper Cliff North Mine Creighton Mine Ellen Mine Garson Mine Stobie Mine Totten Mine 22 Sudbury Operations: Nickel Rim

• Mechanical properties of Michigan Basin's gypsum before

Aug 01, 2019· 1. Introduction. Determining the mechanical properties of gypsum rock is important in many engineering projects including the stability of abandoned underground gypsum mines, especially for mines that become flooded after mining operations have been completed (Doulati Ardejani et al., 2013).Uniaxial compressive strength (UCS) is one of the most widely used rock parameters in design

• Acquisition Makes Westmoreland 6th Largest Coal Producer

Dec 27, 2013· The acquisition of Sherritt International’s Prairie and Mountain coal mining operations will push Westmoreland Coal Co. well into the top 10 of North American coal producers.

• GOLDCORP SWITZERLAND GMBH

GOLDCORP SWITZERLAND GMBH is a Holdings Corporation and incorporated in Switzerland,specializing in financial investment internationally ,along with Minerals Development from its mines,oil and gas exploration, development and production. The Company is a private capital corporation and has been successfully been involved with special projects in the financial markets and mining activities

• Who We Are Kunooz GypsumKunooz Gypsum