logo
about us

About Us

We devote to producing mining equipments, sand making machines and industrial grinding mills, offering expressway, rail way and water conservancy projects the solution of making high grade sand and matched equipments.

Read More

gold field ghana limited tarkwa mines

• Home Gold Fields

Gold Fields has total attributable annual gold-equivalent production of 2.2Moz, attributable gold-equivalent Mineral Reserves of 51.3Moz and Mineral Resources of 115.7Moz.

• Media Releases · Quarterly Financial Reports · Sustainability overview · Water stewardship
  • Tarkwa Gold Mine GOLD FIELDS

Gold Fields Ghana Limited (GFGL) was incorporated in Ghana in 1993 as the legal entity holding the Tarkwa concession mining rights. Gold Fields Ghana Holdings Limited holds 71.1% of

• West Africa Region OPERATIONS Gold Fields

Tarkwa, Damang and Asanko JV gold mines located in Ghana At Tarkwa exploration successfully defined a significant extension to the Akontansi Underlap palaeoplacer which delivered an additional 1.3Moz Resource at a discovery cost of US$3.25/oz, with 552koz converted to Reserve.

• GM of Gold Fields’ Tarkwa Mine is Mining Personality of

Nov 26, 2020· With a steady production of approximately 500,000 ounces annually, Tarkwa Mine is the single largest mine in Ghana and highest producing mine within the Gold Fields Group which has operating mines in Australia, Chile, Peru and South Africa.

• GOLD FIELDS GHANA LIMITED TARKWA MINE

TARKWA GOLD MINE Gold Fields holds a 90% attributable portion of the Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves for Tarkwa, with the remaining 10% held by the Ghanaian Government as a free carried interest. Tarkwa is located in the Western Region of Ghana, approximately 300km by road from the capital, Accra.

• Gold Fields Gh. Ltd. (Accra, Ghana) Contact Phone, Address

Description Gold Fields Ghana (GFG) is presently the number one gold mining company and largest gold producer in Ghana, with annual production in excess of 935,000 ounces from its two operating mines at Damang and Tarkwa. Gold Fields Ghana engages about 5,612 Ghanaians in direct employment.

• International operations Tarkwa Gold Mine Gold Fields

The Tarkwa Gold Mine is situated in southwestern Ghana, about 300 km by road from Accra. Geologically, the mine is located within the West African Craton,

• Tarkwa Gold Mine Gold Fields

Gold Fields Ghana Limited (GFGL) was incorporated in Ghana in 1993 as the legal entity holding the Tarkwa concession mining rights. Gold Fields Ghana Holdings Limited holds 90% of the issued shares of GFGL, after acquiring the indirect 18.9% of the issued shares belonging to IAMGold and its affiliates.

• File Size: 2MB
  • Tarkwa Gold Mine Gold Fields

Gold Fields Ghana Limited (GFGL) was incorporated in Ghana in 1993 as the legal entity holding the Tarkwa concession mining rights. Gold Fields Ghana Holdings Limited holds 71.1% of

• Gold Fields Integrated Annual Report 2018 Waste and tailings

Gold Fields has only three operations where upstream tailings are being used, being South Deep, Tarkwa and Granny Smith. As two of our sites, South Deep and Granny Smith, are located in relatively dry regions, limited amounts of water need to be stored on the facilities, significantly reducing the risk of saturation on the dams.

• Damang Gold Mine GOLD FIELDS

Gold Fields Ghana Holdings Limited holds a 71.1% interest in AGL, IAMGold 18.9% and the Ghanaian Government the remaining 10%. Damang manages five Prospecting Licences as well as two Mining Leases, namely the Damang Mining Lease and the Lima South Mining Lease, which equate to 8,111 ha.

• Current Jobs in Tarkwa 2020 See JobWebGhana

AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combine Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western R location Location: Ghana

• Gold Fields Ghana Limited Ghana Investment Promotion

Gold Fields Ghana (GFG) is presently the number one gold mining company and largest gold producer in Ghana, with annual production in excess of 935,000 ounces from its two operating mines at Damang and Tarkwa. Gold Fields Ghana engages about 5,612 Ghanaians in direct employment. The Company is owned by Gold Fields Limited (GFL), a global multinational precious metals producer, which is

• GoldFields crowns Tebe as cleanest community for 2019

Dec 27, 2019· Click to read all about coronavirus → Gold Fields Ghana Limited (GFGL) Tarkwa Mines has crowned Tebe, a farming community in the Prestea Huni-Valley constituency as the cleanest community for 2019.

• GOLD FIELDS GHANA LIMITED TARKWA MINE

GOLD FIELDS GHANA LIMITED TARKWA MINE CUSTOMER PROFILE GHANA May 2019 COMPANY BACKGROUND Gold Fields Limited is a globally diversified gold producer with eight operating mines (including the Asanko Joint Venture) and projects in Australia, Chile, Ghana, Peru and South Africa, and total attributable annual gold-equivalent

• Goldfields Ghana Job Vacancies (5 Various Positions

Dec 30, 2011· Abosso Goldfields Ltd, a subsidiary of Gold Fields Limited. Located in a tropical climate, the Damang Gold Mine is a world-class operation,consisting of 25 Mtpa open pit-mining operations and a 5.2 Mtpa CIL metallurgical plant. The mine is situated in the Western Region of Ghana and is ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001 certificated.

• Gold Fields grabs four prestigious awards at Ghana Mining

Dec 03, 2020· Gold Fields Ghana (GFG) received four awards, including two of the most important individual leadership recognitions, at the 6th Ghana Mining and

• Vision and Values Gold Fields

Gold Fields Chief Executive Officer, Nick Holland explains the Gold Fields DNA, which encompasses who we are, what we do, and how we work as a company, in further detail below. Our Vision: to be the global leader in sustainable gold mining

• Best Mining in Tarkwa, Ghana List of Mining Companies Ghana

Western Mining Limited is a Ghanaian based precious metals exploration and development company focused in Tarkwa's emerging gold district Our goal is to create long-term value through the ethical and

• Gold Fields Wikipedia

Gold Fields Limited is one of the world's largest gold mining firms. Headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, the company is listed on both the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).The firm was formed in 1998 with the amalgamation of the gold assets of Gold Fields of South Africa Limited and Gencor Limited. As of 2019, Gold Field was the world's eighth

• Tarkwa Gold Mine, Ghana R L Geotechnical

Upon recommendation by RST Instruments, R L Geotechnical Ltd. was contracted by AD Resources (Ghana) Ltd. to install 28no. vibrating wire piezometers at one of the Tailings Storage Facilities at the Tarkwa Gold Mine, operated by Gold Fields Ghana. The vibrating wire piezometers were installed into standpipes, with the drilling and installation of these completed by AD Resources Ltd. prior to

• Gold Fields grabs four prestigious awards at Ghana Mining

Dec 03, 2020· Gold Fields Ghana (GFG) received four awards, including two of the most important individual leadership recognitions, at the 6th Ghana Mining and

• Tarkwa Gold Mine, Ghana R L Geotechnical

Upon recommendation by RST Instruments, R L Geotechnical Ltd. was contracted by AD Resources (Ghana) Ltd. to install 28no. vibrating wire piezometers at one of the Tailings Storage Facilities at the Tarkwa Gold Mine, operated by Gold Fields Ghana.

• Best Mining in Tarkwa, Ghana List of Mining Companies Ghana

Western Mining Limited is a Ghanaian based precious metals exploration and development company focused in Tarkwa's emerging gold district Our goal is to create long-term value through the ethical and

• gold field ghana limited tarkwa mines adorationreparatrice

GOLD FIELDS GHANA LIMITED TARKWA MINE CUSTOMER PROFILE GHANA May 2019 COMPANY BACKGROUND Gold Fields Limited is a globally diversified gold producer with eight operating mines (including the Asanko Joint Venture) and projects in Australia, Chile, Ghana, Peru and South Africa, and total attributable annual gold-equivalent

• Gold Fields asphalt 33-km Tarkwa-Damang road Ghanaian Times

The three-year project, financed by Gold Fields Ghana Limited, began in June 2016 and completed in July this year, would link the Tarkwa-Damang communities including Aboso, Bompieso Amoanda, Huni-Valley, Kyekyewere and Nyamebekyere.

• Medard Aidoo Gold Fields Ghana Ltd. Tarkwa Mine. Senior

View Medard Aidoo Gold Fields Ghana Ltd. Tarkwa Mine.’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Medard Aidoo has 1 job listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Medard Aidoo’s connections and jobs at similar companies.

• Title: Senior Geologist at Gold Fields