logo
about us

About Us

We devote to producing mining equipments, sand making machines and industrial grinding mills, offering expressway, rail way and water conservancy projects the solution of making high grade sand and matched equipments.

Read More

making a gold sluice out of aluminium

• making a gold sluice out of aluminium geboortespandoek.eu

making a gold sluice out of aluminium benb making a gold sluice out of aluminium. Home making a gold sluice out of aluminium. Gold Sluice Box Design Mineral Processing & Metallurgy. Sluice box and riffles are one of the oldest forms of gravity separation devices used today (Photo 3).

• Simple Steps to Build a Sluice Box for Gold

Aug 14, 2016· Some of the plastic sluice boxes on the market actually work very well. However, making a sluice out of plastic requires specialized tools that most people probably don’t have access to, so for the average prospector interested in building their own sluice box, aluminum is probably the best choice if available. 2) Plan and Design your Sluice Box

• How to Make a Sluice Box DIY Build a Homemade Sluice Box

DIY Sluice Box. Building a sluice box for gold prospecting is a fairly simple project, and is a fun way to spend the winter in preparation for the mining season. Using simple tools, you can design and make your own sluice box, and be prospecting for gold in no time. Build your own prospecting equipment.

• How to Build a Sluice Box: The 7 Things You Need to Do It

A sluice box is one of the oldest simple machines used by gold prospectors. It is a “separator device” that breaks layers of river sediments until gold is separated from all other materials. The box is non-moving and simply uses gravity and the flow of water.

• DIY Custom Sluice Boxes (aluminum) (SOLD OUT)

DIY Custom Sluice Boxes (aluminum) (SOLD OUT) CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE For DIY Gold Prospectors we now offer Custom made sluice boxes and parts by special order. OUR RIBBED VINYL MATTING is a must for all sluice boxes and gold dredges. Prices start at just $10.95 for the low profile 12 x 24 mat size and increase a bit with size.

• A Recirculating Sluice Box for Gold Prospecting : 10 Steps

Alot dry placers will run .o3 oz per ton and a two inch dredge pump can handle half ton of slurry and pump it to a long tom sluice box. with a tweny fie dollar jump in price of gold to 1250 per oz a lot more people will be trying to get few particles just remember it takes millions of those fourty mesh particles to make and ounce. ande under a

• 1. So what is a sluice box and how does it work? Basically, a sluice box is a long, narrow box with a series of obstructions called riffles in it..2. The sluice itself is just a simple three-sided box. I decided to keep it simple and cheap, so I made it out if wood. I used a 1 x 6 pine board 3.3. I saw an old bilge pump at a yard sale. The guy was asking $5 for it. I talked him down to $3. It looks pretty beat up, but it works great. You.4. The photo below shows the spraybar in action. It is made from some 1in PVC pipe with lots of holes drilled in the bottom to allow for water flow.5. My biggest challenge on this build was making the riffles for the sluice out of steel angle stock. I am an old carpenter. I can make anything ou.6. Early sluice boxes just had riffles in them. They caught a lot of gold, but some of the finer gold tended to wash right through them. The old-ti.7. The sluice was essentially finished at this point. However, I couldn't stop tinkering. I decided to do some refinements. These are optional, and.8. The sluice was done and ready for testing. I attached the sluice to a small blue bin for testing. I had designed this sluice to work with my big.9. The first photo below shows the recirculating sluice is set up on the banks of one of my favorite gold panning streams in Arizona. It is on top.10. Sometimes, if there is a good flow of water in a stream, I won't bother with the whole recirculating setup. I'll just put the sluice right into.
  • D.I.Y. prospecting & mining equipment parts & supplies

your Dredge, Highbanker, Power sluice, Trommel or Hand sluice. Our D.I.Y. boxes are .080 thick 5052 Aluminum, which is very sturdy, reducing box flex, bowing & bending. Helping to seal your riffles to the carpet or mat beneath them, Reducing loss of your fine gold.

• How To Build and Operate Sluice Boxes

popular ‘Gold-Buddy’, a ‘Grizzly’ brand mini high-banker, A G-1 power sluice, A Proline 2-1/2” power sluice, a D&K 1-1/2” power sluice and a new Keene 2-1/2” power sluice. All of this equipment was used in two different locations having very different dispositions and types of gold between March 12th and August 5th of 2009.

• Cheap Sluice Box That GETS GOLD : 7 Steps (with Pictures

Cheap Sluice Box That GETS GOLD: everyone will tell you a small one will drop gold out the back but if you build it right then it wont. this cost around $30 and will get you some good gold if

• 1. we used a 24X12" peace of aluminim (i know i spelled that wrong) bent it to have 3" walls so its a 24X6" sluice2. at your local gold prospecting shop or online you can find this for cheap. we got a 8x8" peice for $4 and cut it down to 3X6 and glued it 4" fro.3. dont know what this stuff is called but its made of steel and if you dont paint it, it will rust. this peice goes over the 17x6 ribbed carpet wh.4. this is gonna catch all the small gold your mat wont. we covered what size it is in the last step. We will cover drilling holes to hold it all i.5. the grating has holes in i so dont worry about that. i used a soldering iron to punch a hole 4 1/2 from the front of the carpet if you dont have.6. use rv liner on the top edges to keep yourself from cutting your finger (like i did)7. use it like a normal sluice and you will be cleaning out gold every time. the only pic i can tag with this is the gold but if i remember i will.
  • Gold Prospecting Backpack Sluice From Found Materials

If you find a spot with gold, a sluice can work more gravel in a minute that you could pan in an hour. What I needed was a sluice that I could easily carry in and out of the bush. A couple weeks before the last prospecting holiday, I looked around for things I could make a sluice from.

• How to Sluice Keene Engineering, Inc.

The search for this precious metal includes panning, sluicing, dredging, dry washing and electronic metal detection. Sluice boxes were once built at the location of the mining site from the material that were on hand such as heavy wood planks and logs. Often the river current was diverted through the sluices so that gold-bearing gravel could be

• Make a sluice box for gold Pinterest

Make a sluice box for gold. Created on May 28, 2009 using FlipShare. Saved by Angie Robbins

• Build Your Own Homemade Gold Sluice Box EzineArticles

Sluice boxes can be made out of wood, aluminum, plastic or steel. Injection molded plastic is not really an option easily available to the do-it-yourself prospector, and steel has a tendency to rust, so wood and aluminum are the preferred options.

• home made alluminum sluice box

Plan, Design and Build a Homemade Gold Sluice Box. For those interested in making their own home made hand fed sluice box from aluminum with steel riffles as a do it yourself type of project, I can say that if you have any metal fabrication skills, you will find this an easy project. A little welding, a little metal folding and the project is done.

• How I built a recirculating sluice box for gold prospecting

I then laboriously panned out all the material in the bottom of the tub that had made it through the sluice, just to see if any gold made it through. None had. The sluice caught every bit of the gold in the ore. Now I know I can trust the sluice to get all the gold, as long as it is as large as the gold in the crushed ore.

• How to Set Up and Use a Gold Sluice Box Gold sluice

Feb 4, 2018 The sluice (usually a wood, metal or plastic channel) allows water in a running creek to pass through with the heaviest of material (gold) settling behind

• How to Make Gold Panning Equipment Our Pastimes

Apr 12, 2017· To pan for gold, you need a gold pan and a sluice box. You use a gold pan, which is a metal or plastic pan you buy at a mining store, to swirl water slowly to separate gold from other heavy metal. A sluice box helps you work more dirt while panning for gold. Sluice boxes are made from a simple design that mimics how

• Sluice Fox 22 Piece Gold Mining Kit Folding Aluminum

The folding feature allows the sluice box to fold down to approx 15" x 12" x 6", easily fitting into a five gallon bucket or backpack Also included in the kit are three gold pans with large riffles on one side and fine finishing pan riffles on the other side. 6-piece crevice pick set and magnifying tweezers to finish the job of plucking out

• Plan, Design and Build a Homemade Gold Sluice Box

Sluice boxes can be made out of wood, aluminum, plastic or steel. Injection molded plastic is not really an option easily available to the do-it-yourself prospector, and that leaves steel (even though it has a tendency to rust) plus wood and aluminum. If possible, aluminum really is the preferred material for sluice construction.

• How to Sluice Keene Engineering, Inc.

The search for this precious metal includes panning, sluicing, dredging, dry washing and electronic metal detection. Sluice boxes were once built at the location of the mining site from the material that were on hand such as heavy wood planks and logs. Often the river current was diverted through the sluices so that gold-bearing gravel could be

• How I built a recirculating sluice box for gold prospecting

I then laboriously panned out all the material in the bottom of the tub that had made it through the sluice, just to see if any gold made it through. None had. The sluice caught every bit of the gold in the ore. Now I know I can trust the sluice to get all the gold, as long as it is as large as the gold in the crushed ore.

• Build a sluice box (boil box) Geothunder Projects

Nov 13, 2011· Clearly, it would be better to build the sluice out of metal, but just about anyone should be able to come up with the tools required to build out of acrylic. This sluice should last a season or two if you aren’t too hard on it. This sluice design will work best on fine material such as fine gold and sand. The real target for this kind of

• How to Make Gold Panning Equipment Our Pastimes

Apr 12, 2017· To pan for gold, you need a gold pan and a sluice box. You use a gold pan, which is a metal or plastic pan you buy at a mining store, to swirl water slowly to separate gold from other heavy metal. A sluice box helps you work more dirt while panning for gold. Sluice boxes are made from a simple design that mimics how

• Sluice Box Matting Options for Fine Gold Recovery

Sluice boxes use riffles to capture and hold find gold that is shoveled into the sluice box. Riffles do a great job of slowing the gold down, but some type of matting underneath the riffles is required to hold the gold and help prevent it from blowing out the bottom.

• Sluice Goose Industries Goldrop Paydirt Separator Gold

I own a hard rock gold mine and I have financed multiple placer operations and have been in the gold industry, in some way, for over 40 years. The thing that is most difficult to deal with in the recovery of gold is the final cleanup stage where you try and get your gold out

• Gold Sluice Boxes for Prospecting Water Powered Gold

Riffles are purposeful obstructions which slow the movement of gold in the sluice so it can be trapped in miner's moss, carpeting, or rubber matting in the bottom of the sluice. Nineteenth century gold miners used wooden sluices that were at least 12 feet long, but modern gold prospectors primarily use sluice boxes made of plastic or metal

• » Setting the Proper Water Velocity Through a Sluice Box

Sluice boxes process material best when receiving it from a steady feed. Too much material dumped at once into a sluice box has a tendency to overload the riffles and choke off the concentrating-action behind the riffles. This will cause gold to wash right through the sluice

• Beginners Guide To The Gold Sluice Box

The sluice box is an open-ended long metal ¾ box shape (usually made out of aluminum) or hard plastic box that is placed in a river. The sluice box is 'U'-shaped much like a large piece of gutter pipe with a wider opening at one end much like a flat funnel shape (where the dirt goes in) and then it ends with a straight 'U' gutter or 'tray end'.

• Placer mining for gold with a sluice box: Instruction on

Sluice boxes can be made out of wood, aluminum, plastic or steel. A sluice is really nothing more than an artificial channel lined with devices to catch gold through which water flows moving the lighter materials such as clay, sands and gravels out of the sluice. The heavier materials remain behind, trapped by the riffles.

• ASR Outdoor Pocket Prospecting Gold Mining Aluminum Sluice

The ASR Outdoor Compact Aluminum Sluice Box is ideal for fine gold recovery, is easy to carry; incredibly lightweight, easy to assemble, with no tools required to assemble. It comes out of the box, ready to use and with it is an included 2 glass collection vials for gold flake and fine gold that is found through your gold panning efforts.

• 5/5(2)
  • GOLD PROSPECTING For Beginners! A Guide For Amateur

Modern day gold pans are made out of lightweight plastic and are really inexpensive. The deep riffles or gravity traps help keep the gold in the pan. Keep in mind that steel gold pans are much heavier, more difficult to use and can easily rust out. Gold pans are a very portable gold prospectors tool.