logo
about us

About Us

We devote to producing mining equipments, sand making machines and industrial grinding mills, offering expressway, rail way and water conservancy projects the solution of making high grade sand and matched equipments.

Read More

french mining company in moanda

• french mining company in moanda

Compagnie minière de l'Ogooué Wikipedia. Oct 24, 2017· The Compagnie minière de l'Ogooué, or COMILOG, is a manganese mining and processing company based in Moanda, Gabon.It is a subsidiary of the French metallurgical group Eramet.The company is the

• Eramet Comilog to stop manganese production at

French mining company Eramet will stop in the current quarter production at the Moanda manganese mine in Gabon for 4 weeks due to low prices. Mine workers are sent on leave.

• Eramet Moanda mine expansion project

The Compagnie minière de l’Ogooué (Comilog) an Eramet subsidiary since 1996 began operating the Moanda manganese mine in the east of Gabon in 1962. Nearly 60 years later, the mine is the second most competitive in the world, although the site currently operated, on the Bangombe plateau, is expected to be exhausted in several years

• Eramet Group Eramet in 10 Key Dates

The company changed its name to Eramet in 1992. 1985 Comilog. 46% integration of COMILOG (Compagnie Minière de l’Ogooué), enabling Eramet to expand its mining business to manganese. Later, in 1996, the group became the company's main shareholder. Founded in 1953, COMILOG has been operating the Moanda manganese mine in Gabon since 1962.

• France to set up new mining company in Africa

France plans to invest up to US$548mn in a new state-owned mining company in Francophone African countries CMF’s exploration activities will focus on specialty metals in former French colonies in Africa. (Image source: Julien Harnies) France’s Bureau of Geological and Mining Research (BRGM) and the Agency for State Participation (EPA) will

• MUTANDA MINING S.A.R.L Company Profile

MUTANDA MINING S.A.R.L is located in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo and is part of the Primary Metals Manufacturing Industry. MUTANDA MINING S.A.R.L has 26 total employees across all of its locations and generates $4.29 million in sales (USD).

• Mining companies in France Company List

Over 100 Mining companies in France including Saint-Leu, Lille, Colmar, Metz, Paris, and more. Company List. Search Search. Company List France Mining. Mining companies in France Add your free listing . Related industries Any country. Agriculture Apparel Automobiles & Motorcycles

• Nouvelle Gabon Mining

Nouvelle Gabon Mining (NGM) is a Gabonese company involved in the Manganese Ore mining. It operates a manganese deposit in the region of Franceville Haut-Ogooué, Republic of Gabon. The company is owned by international investors and the Gabonese state.

• SEM Gabon Mining

Phosphates resources are around 140 million tons at 24% P2O5 and metal niobium resources are estimated at 3 million tons of an ore with an average grade of 1.3% Nb2O5. The project for the mining of the deposit is operated by the French mining group, Eramet. This is a world-class deposit.

• France targets Africa with new $550m state mining

France plans to invest up to €400 million ($548 million) in a new state-owned mining company called Compagnie National des Mines de France (CMF).