logo
about us

About Us

We devote to producing mining equipments, sand making machines and industrial grinding mills, offering expressway, rail way and water conservancy projects the solution of making high grade sand and matched equipments.

Read More

how to build an automated

• How to build an automated solution Learn Microsoft Docs

How to build an automated solution. Module 8 Units Beginner Business User Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Power Platform Learn how you can leverage Power Automate to build simple workflow to help improve productivity and simplify tasks. Learning objectives In this module you will: Explore and build from existing flow templates; Create a

• How to build an automated warehouse system 6 River Systems

Oct 19, 2020· Moving to an automated warehouse is easier today than ever before, thanks to flexible, easier-to-implement automation solutions like collaborative mobile robots. If you’re building an automated warehouse system, the solutions discussed in this guide provide a solid foundation for efficient operations.

• How to build an Automated Invoice Processing workflow

How to build an Automated Invoice Processing workflow by Arun Gandhi 4 months ago 9 min read Automated invoice processing is the process of seamlessly extracting data from invoices entering your system and pushing it into your ERP so that processing a payment is a process of a few clicks.

• How to Build an Automated DIY Irrigation System With App

How to Build an Automated DIY Irrigation System With App: In this article I will show you how to build an affordable automated irrigation system so you no longer have to water your plants by hand. The system can be used for house plants, raised beds, but also for plants in

• 1. 1 n NodeMCU ESP82661 Raspberry Pi Zero1 Raspberry Pi SD Card1 n Relay1 -n Capacitive Soil Mositure Sensor1 -n PumpAquarium tube and irrigati.2. To measure the soil moisture, the NodeMCU ESP8266 microcontrollers read the analog signals of the capacitive sensors. The filtered and interpola.3. For the software architecture the MERN Stack was used. The software consists of a Node.js backend with Express.js, a Mongo database and a React.4. I designed and printed a magnetic box for the Raspberry Pi and the NodeMCU controller. You can download the STL files of the box here.5. If you have installed the hardware and software correctly, you should now be able to see your first measurement data in the application.To call.6. I would be very grateful for any feedback you can give. Here you can set issues that might arise during the installation. I will try to solve th.
  • How to Build an Automated Testing Strategy Performance Lab

What Is Automated Testing?Automated Testing StrategyAutomated Testing at Performance LabBy definition, automated testing is the process of conducting a set of tests that run on their own. Unlike manual tests, reliant on the workforce, the automated ones depend on tools for management and reporting. This approach to testing has become extremely popular as companies start to transition towards DevOps. Opposite to a traditional development environment, companies have started performing testing not at the end of the cycle but early on. In order to be able to run dozens of small tests simultan
  • How to make the Microsoft Word automatic table of contents

May 18, 2020· Now, let's illustrate how the automated feature works using our simple document: Position the cursor where you want the table of contents—usually near the beginning of the document. Click the.

• How to Make an Easy Automatic Farm : 11 Steps Instructables

How to Make an Easy Automatic Farm: In this tutorial I'll teach you how to make an easy automatic farm by using a villager.It's super simple, and very useful. There are many other ways of making automatic farms using villagers, but I like this type best.You can use it for many differe

• 1. Make a 9x9 platform out dirt, but leave a hole in the middle for the water.2. Put a block underneath the hole, then fill it with water.3. Build a wall around the dirt (Don't build it on the dirt, build it around the dirt).4. Hoe all the dirt.5. Cover the outer part of the dirt underneath with hoppers (make sure they connect).6. Cover the rest of the dirt with hoppers that all connect to a corner one.7. Put a chest underneath the main corner hopper.8. Build something that will contain the villager so it doesn't escape.9. Spawn a villager in the box (make sure it's a farmer!), after that, drop as many stacks of seeds to him until his inventory is full (that is, wh.10. You can plant the seeds, then let the villager free.To speed things up, you can use bonemeal to grow the wheat faster.
  • How to build an automated warehouse system 6 River Systems

Oct 19, 2020· Moving to an automated warehouse is easier today than ever before, thanks to flexible, easier-to-implement automation solutions like collaborative mobile robots. If you’re building an automated warehouse system, the solutions discussed in this guide provide a solid foundation for efficient operations.

• How to Build an Automated DIY Irrigation System With App

How to Build an Automated DIY Irrigation System With App: In this article I will show you how to build an affordable automated irrigation system so you no longer have to water your plants by hand. The system can be used for house plants, raised beds, but also for plants in

How to build an Automated Invoice Processing workflow by Arun Gandhi 4 months ago 9 min read Automated invoice processing is the process of seamlessly extracting data from invoices entering your system and pushing it into your ERP so that processing a payment is a process of a few clicks.

Automated Testing Strategy: How to Build & Examples Automation is a crucial part of all modern development processes. Be it Waterfall, Agile, or any other methodology used, they all play a part in continuous development, integration, testing, and more.

• How to Build an Automated B2B Referral Machine Nutshell

Let’s dive into how you can build an automated referral machine for your B2B business. The value of a B2B referral “Hey, I’ll have what they’re having!” We always trust what products or services our friends, peers, and colleagues recommend. And in the B2B world, it’s no different. Source

• 7 Steps for Building an Automated UI Testing Framework

TestComplete, an automated UI functional testing tool, enables teams to build and run UI tests across desktop, mobile, and web applications. It supports a wide variety of scripting languages, such as Python and JavaScript, comes with an extensive object library with over fifty thousand object properties, and has robust record-and-playback feature.

• Getting Started: Building a Fully Automated Trading System

Sep 15, 2015· Semi-automatic framework pg 81. Completely automated trading systems are for when you want to automatically place trades based on a live data feed. I coded mine in C#, QuantConnect also uses C#, QuantStart walks the reader through building it in Python, Quantopian uses Python, HFT will most likely use C++. Java is also popular.

• What is Build Automation Automated Build? Agile Alliance

The build is automated when these steps are repeatable, require no direct human intervention, and can be performed at any time with no information other than what is stored in the source code control repository. Expected Benefits. Build automation is a prerequisite to effective use of continuous integration. However, it brings benefits of its own:

• How to Build Automated DVR for the Ultimate TV Experience

Dec 27, 2016· How to Build Automated DVR for the Ultimate TV Experience posted on December 27, 2016 Learn how to build a DIY Digital Video Recorder (DVR) that can automatically record all of your favorite live TV shows.

• 9 Best News Aggregator Websites (+ How to Build Your Own)

Jul 02, 2019· How to Build a News Aggregator Website with WordPress. News aggregator websites are immensely useful, and there are so many niches that are completely untapped. By creating a news aggregator website catering to those niches, you can easily make money online by selling subscriptions, sponsorships, and advertisements.

Automated Testing Strategy: How to Build & Examples Automation is a crucial part of all modern development processes. Be it Waterfall, Agile, or any other methodology used, they all play a part in continuous development, integration, testing, and more.

• 7 Steps for Building an Automated UI Testing Framework

TestComplete, an automated UI functional testing tool, enables teams to build and run UI tests across desktop, mobile, and web applications. It supports a wide variety of scripting languages, such as Python and JavaScript, comes with an extensive object library with over fifty thousand object properties, and has robust record-and-playback feature.

• How to Build an Automated Trading System using R by Wei

Aug 04, 2019· An automated trading system is not an exception. Whether you are doing high-frequency trading, day trading, swing trading, or even value investing, you can use R to build a trading robot that watches the market closely and trades the stocks or other financial instruments on your behalf.

• How to Build an Automated B2B Referral Machine Nutshell

Let’s dive into how you can build an automated referral machine for your B2B business. The value of a B2B referral “Hey, I’ll have what they’re having!” We always trust what products or services our friends, peers, and colleagues recommend. And in the B2B world, it’s no different. Source

• How To Automate The Boring Stuff 6 Hacks To Make Life Simple

Aug 27, 2020· That may seem like an obvious solution, but too many people use Google Calendar manually, rather than setting up automated settings to automate all recurring appointments during the week. Let’s take a look at how you can do this. In this example, let’s say you want to make sure you’re scheduling a workout at the gym at noon every day. 1.

• How to build fully automated musical lights [Halloween

Sep 25, 2018· There is nothing more magical and surreal than Christmas. It’s one of my favorite holidays. Christmas gives me an opportunity to create a magical world. Every year I build musical light set-up using open source software and hardware. In this tutorial, I will walk you through the process of building your own musical light set-up.

• How to Make an Automatic Fish Feeder : 6 Steps (with

How to Make an Automatic Fish Feeder: As part of our engineering studies we were asked to use an Arduino or/and a raspberry in order to solve a daily problem.The idea was to make something useful and that we are interested in. We wanted to solve a real problem. The idea of making an aut

• How To Create An Automated Trading System In Excel

5. Build automation to buy and sell when your rules are met. Using the example trading system and template spreadsheets provided on the course, Peter shows how to build in the automation for your buy and sell rules. Doing this on your own with a live account can be a daunting experience but Peter shows live examples of how to do it correctly.

• 9 Best News Aggregator Websites (+ How to Build Your Own)

Jul 02, 2019· How to Build a News Aggregator Website with WordPress. News aggregator websites are immensely useful, and there are so many niches that are completely untapped. By creating a news aggregator website catering to those niches, you can easily make money online by selling subscriptions, sponsorships, and advertisements.

• How to Make Your Computer Press a Key Every X Seconds

Mar 25, 2020· For example, to make it send the word “lazy” and then press the Space bar, you could use: Send,lazy{Space} I’m not entirely certain what you’ll want to use this for, but that’s what makes scripting so much fun.

• Getting Started: Building a Fully Automated Trading System

Sep 15, 2015· Semi-automatic framework pg 81. Completely automated trading systems are for when you want to automatically place trades based on a live data feed. I coded mine in C#, QuantConnect also uses C#, QuantStart walks the reader through building it in Python, Quantopian uses Python, HFT will most likely use C++. Java is also popular.

• How to make an Automatic Chicken House Door BuildEazy

Aug 16, 2019· Having decided to design and build an automatic chicken coop door, I went to the World Wide Web and used Google I tried to find a commercial product or someone’s home made design for an automatic door. I found a commercial product (attached to a chicken coop), but it was too expensive.

• How to Set Automated Messages on Outlook dummies

You have a similar tool in Outlook, only it’s called the Automated Vacation reply and it’s a great way to let all your friends know when you’re on vacation (and make all of them envious). Just follow these steps: From Outlook Mail, click the gear icon at the top of the screen.