logo
about us

About Us

We devote to producing mining equipments, sand making machines and industrial grinding mills, offering expressway, rail way and water conservancy projects the solution of making high grade sand and matched equipments.

Read More

kmg style knife making grinder

• Industrial Belt Grinders & Machinery Beaumont Metal Works

Beaumont Metal Works, Inc We are the leading manufacturer of industrial belt grinders and machinery.

• KMG Parts and Kits · KMG Accessories · Kmg-Tx · KMG Belt Grinder Packages · Disk Grinders
  • KMG-TX Beaumont Metal Works

The KMG-TX Tilting Extreme is the Knife Making Grinder you’ve been dreaming of!

• Price Range: $2,800 $3,506
  • KMG Grinder Review: Knifes, Clones, Parts, Plans And For

The KMG grinder is a heavy duty machine used by modern blade smiths to come up with artistic and ingenious knives. It has arguably become the benchmark of the knife making business because of its superior proficiency. Rob Frink of Beaumont Metal Works in Columbus, Ohio designed and built the favoured KMG-1 grinder.

• KMG Belt Grinder Packages Beaumont Metal Works

Classic KMG Belt Grinder; KMG & TX Accessories; Specialty Grinders; KMG Parts & Kits

• GRINDERS KMG The Knife Maker's Grinder

The KMG from Beaumont Metal Works is arguably the most famous knife making grinder in the world.

• The KMG Industrial Belt Grinder Beaumont Metal Works

The KMG was intentionally designed so that the motor was not an integral part of the machine which allows for unlimited choices in how the grinder is powered. This allows you to use just about any type of motor and it also allows to set the grinder up with different speeds by changing the pulley ratio between the motor and grinder.

• Knife Grinders Jantz Supply Quality Knifemaking Since 1966

Grind down your knife blade with ease using a grinding machine. Perfect your blade grind with the ideal grinding machine for your knife making project. Whether you

• 3 Best Belt Sanders for Knife Making Sander Solutions

The 1SM belt grinder for knife making by manufacturer Kalamazoo is a beautiful machine to behold.

• Kmg clone plans BladeForums

Apr 04, 2014· I have scoured google for the specs on a kmg 2x72, but can't seem to find much info at all. I plan to build a clone of the kmg and need to know the specs. If someone

• KMG-TX Tilting Extreme Grinder

The all-new KMG-TX Tilting Extreme the Knife Making Grinder you’ve been dreaming of! With the same robust construction of the original KMG, the completely re-engineered KMG-TX takes your grinding to the next level! The 2×72 direct-drive grinder easily tilts from a vertical position with a lever release and clicks securely into a horizontal position and back again. The new KMG

• KMG Knife Grinder The BEST Belt Grinder for Knife Makers

Nov 08, 2014· If you watch knife making videos, then you've no doubt seen the KMG Belt Grinder from Beaumont Metal Works, it's the one you've seen used by Jimmy DiResta an.

• Author: Primal Edge
  • KMG Style Knife Making Grinder Anderson Knives

KMG Style Knife Making Grinder . 1st Project KMG Style Knife Making Grinder...basic concept borrowed from Rob Frink at Beaumontmetalworks . All the wheels, motor and variable speed controller purchased from Rob.

• 3 Best Belt Sanders for Knife Making Sander Solutions

The Burr King 972 Knife Maker Belt Grinder. Wilton Square Wheel Belt Grinder. The Hardcore Grinder Knife Making Belt Grinder. KMG-1 Knife Grinder. The Bader Bill Knife Making Belt Grinder. There are many other less purchased knife grinders on the market as well that work as well, but may not be cost effective. Some of these less common grinders

• KMG grinder review... BladeForums

Jun 14, 2002· The article on my new KMG grinder is ready for public viewing. It is rather large, with lots of pics, so loading may be slow. However, it contains my impressions and thoughts on this machine, and I would suggest reading it if you are thinking of purchasing a new grinder.

• Grinder Attachments Jantz Supply Quality Knife Making

Shop grinder attachments including replacement washers, hex nuts, mandrels, buffing spindles, chucks, edge guards, and more. KMG-1 Adapter Arm . Bk944 Burr King Knife Maker Attachment. $365.00. Large Contact Wheels. Quick View

• KMG-TX Tilting Extreme Grinder

The all-new KMG-TX Tilting Extreme the Knife Making Grinder you’ve been dreaming of! With the same robust construction of the original KMG, the completely re-engineered KMG-TX takes your grinding to the next level! The 2×72 direct-drive grinder easily tilts from a vertical position with a lever release and clicks securely into a horizontal position and back again. The new KMG

• Homemade Belt Grinder [2020 Updated] Shank Knives

Sep 18, 2018· I couldn’t afford a 2500.00 $ machine (I still can’t) so I decided to make one. I started by planning out what I would need and the design I would use. I settled on a KMG style grinder and then it began. I soon realized a big expense was the stinking drive, idler, and contact wheels. Another big expense was the motor.

• KMG Style Tooling Arm Knife belt Grinder 3 Pack 20" LONG

This listing is for a 3 pack of KMG style tooling arms. They are made of 1.5"x1.5" 6061 aluminum, 20" long and have two 1/2-13 threaded holes and two 3/8-16 threaded holes. These are just like the KMG arms but at a significant cost savings. This listing is for the

• KMG Style Knife Making Grinder Anderson Knives

KMG Style Knife Making Grinder . 1st Project KMG Style Knife Making Grinder...basic concept borrowed from Rob Frink at Beaumontmetalworks . All the wheels, motor and variable speed controller purchased from Rob.

• Knife Grinder KMG style. Survivalist Forum

May 22, 2011· I finally got around to completing my homemade 2"x72" kMG style belt sander/grinder. I like to make knives and other small metal projects and couldn't afford to buy a new factory made grinder. It seemed simple enough and as usual I was wrong; lots of headaches along the way:o: I started the.

• KMG grinder review... BladeForums

Jun 14, 2002· The article on my new KMG grinder is ready for public viewing. It is rather large, with lots of pics, so loading may be slow. However, it contains my impressions and thoughts on this machine, and I would suggest reading it if you are thinking of purchasing a new grinder.

• SMALL WHEEL Set for Knife Belt Grinder,5 Sizes, Knife

Fits both the Beaumont style small wheel holder and the usa knifemaker knifedogs style holders. ABEC-3 Rated bearings assure that these wheels runs smooth But it is important to note that all small wheels regardless of manufacturer must be run at lower SMALL WHEEL Set for Knife Belt Grinder,5 Sizes, Knife Making KMG PHEER WILMONT. $ 89.99

• Good Inexpensive 2x72 Belt Knife Grinder Under $500

Type One 1.5 2x72 Belt Grinder/Sander Bare Frame (Sale) $ 500.00 $ 375.00 SRG 1.5 2x72 Belt Grinder/Sander Bare Frame (SALE) $ 550.00 $ 400.00 KB ELECTRONICS KBAC-27D

• 1x30 grinder in the style of a 2x72? KnifeDogs Forums

Nov 14, 2020· Then spend a little more money, and buy another "cheap" grinder.. find it will not do the job/hate it, and many a couple more times. Finally, buy a "good" 2x72 grinder. The catch is, that buy going through other machines before finally buying a good 2x72 machine.. the money spend could have purchased 2-3 "good" 2x72 grinders.

• Maximum/Minimum grinder speed? BladeForums

Jan 25, 2016· BUT in knife making there are places where much finer grits are required. For the person who has 2 or 3 grinders, sure you'd want one that was set for high speed of 5,000 SFPM or so and one grinder setup for using fine grit down at much slower speeds. As Stacy says, a range of speeds are required for knife making.

• Grinding Knife Grinder

Includes: 1-1/2" Grinding Arbor 3 flanges for grinding wheels. Lots of extra coolant filters. Weinig brand toolbox with some accessories in it. Voltage: 230/60/3 phase History Of This Grinder: This knife grinder was used from 1996 til 2010 at a flooring manufacturing shop in Central Vermont that I worked at.

• Affordable Professional 2x72 Belt Grinders

A belt grinder designed to keep up with professionals. Your belt grinder should be simple to use, but have all the features you need. AmeriBrade focuses on keeping designs effortless to use so it is a joy to take advantage of every feature. That allows you to focus more time on developing your skill instead of fighting with your tools. Read our

• KMG 2x72 belt grinder clone.step by step build YouTube

KMG Clone blueprints (Image Heavy!) The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions knifenetwork/forum/showthread.php?t=62944

• KMG grinder BladeForums

Mar 19, 2017· We have a Coote with the disc and small wheel attachment. Its the best of that two wheel style grinders I think. We bought an esteem with 2hp VFD about two years ago and its as smooth as silk. Got it with the platen, 8" wheel and small wheel attachment. Its as smooth as any grinder Ive ever used and smoother than most..